Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts
Lin said:
What is this, an advertisement? ;)

I'll second that...Peet's is good stuff, particularly the Major Dickason's Blend.
Peet's is good, but I would still rather support the local guy, like Boulder Brewing Market.

Buy green beans and roast them very slowly in a cast iron skillet in two-cup batches over the barbeque burner in the back yard (coffee smoke in the house is not good). Do the full two cracks and then some to get them deep and strong. Grind em in a Rocky and brew the shots in a Sylvia. it's all good.

BickS2R said:
If my Porsche breaks down, can you hook me up with a Celica, too?

Thanks for the offer, but just not the same.
OHHH! SNAP!!!!

Don't be hatin' on the Toyotas, Bick. After all, Lotus is running a Toyota mill in the Exige and Elise. They're even more esoteric than a Porsche. 8)

Just don't turn to the dark side and start drinking that coffee that is **** out of a monkey's ass. :-X ;D

This is now the "Strung Up Because of Coffee" thread.

One of the receptionists found a JMB/Arabica blend at TJ Max thinking that would fly...

1. Coffee from somplace other than a nomal puveyor of coffee... Not going to fly.
2. If it is $7.00/lb, it is not real JMB! (It has that fine Arabica taste... Just like McDonalds Coffee!)

This has resulted in the following:

1. Is anyone out there looking for a job as a receptionist?
2. Manny, do you have a line on some of that Monkey Butt Java?

Randimus Maximus said:
I can bring you back some beans from Dunkin Donuts down here in Tuxson??
That would be an improvement! Thanks Maxi, you are a true friend. :)

Is anyone going north anytime soon? A care package from Tim Horton's would be great!!! [thumbsup]

BickS2R said:
This is now the "Strung Up Because of Coffee" thread.

One of the receptionists found a JMB/Arabica blend at TJ Max thinking that would fly...

1. Coffee from somplace other than a nomal puveyor of coffee... Not going to fly.
2. If it is $7.00/lb, it is not real JMB! (It has that fine Arabica taste... Just like McDonalds Coffee!)

This has resulted in the following:

1. Is anyone out there looking for a job as a receptionist?
2. Manny, do you have a line on some of that Monkey Butt Java?
No Monkey Butt Java, but I could feed a bag or two of unhulled beans to the girls and catch them tomorrow. You could be roasting them by next weekend. Would that do it for you?

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.