Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

STRUNG OUT ON COFFEE THREAD

8K views 98 replies 17 participants last post by  BickS2R 
#1 ·
Okay, since Brew has dissappeared from the face of the Earth and the fact that most of you who do drink are usually too drunk when attempting to post on the Drunken Thread...how about a nice responsible early morning wake up thread?? I, like many of you, enjoy a pipping hot pot of coffee in the morning. It helps jump start my day so that I can get out of the house refreshed and ready to tackle the day!! Wait, now I realize many of you just can't tolerate the effects too much caffeine might have on you. Well, as a responsible adult, moderation has its benefits. I, again....as a responsible adult enjoy consuming an entire pot of coffee each morning. The caffeine really gets me moving in the morning and offers NO adverse affects on my morning. In fact...uh...wait..uuuuu...ijhdfkhdflsikdhfilsahfnknvmbhkcansfjnfln c.sajkf lka;sf nls;kj ;lksjsoufn ;lujrwo;ausaojglsriu ajklga;jdsklfjaslkjf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BASTARDSncjiowpnuico;wcmiuowp'mewopmic;woti;itpovntiowe'nivlvSUMBITCHcji;wejvimtoe;wpcmjlekr;wnvvve;/runitpws;ei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Come out with your pants down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Finally, an interesting thread to read.

Here at the office, though only on my 3rd cup (Slow start this morning after going out with my friends and going overboard with TWO beers last night, and not getting home until almost 9:30)

There were several threads I was looking that were 1st page yesterday... looked back several pages but found nothing.

Does anyone know what happend to:

Pics from Sunday's ride?
Riding Saturday?
Any other post by Munch?

#5 ·
BickS2R said:
Finally, an interesting thread to read.

Here at the office, though only on my 3rd cup (Slow start this morning after going out with my friends and going overboard with TWO beers last night, and not getting home until almost 9:30)

There were several threads I was looking that were 1st page yesterday... looked back several pages but found nothing.

Does anyone know what happend to:

Pics from Sunday's ride?
Riding Saturday?
Any other post by Munch?
You'll have to PM to find out?!?!?!!?! ;D

#14 ·
The Masked Marvel said:
What, btw, did happen to BREW????????
Last I heard, his wife was packing his bags to take him on a trip.

I am picturing a couple guys in grey pinstripe suits & panama hats...

Come on, let's take a little ride in the country... It'll be good for you...

Yeah, just like Jimmy Hoffa...

----------------------------------

I'm thinking he was a friend of MoJo's... The Voodoo thing...

Either way, rest in peace, Brew.

#15 ·
Randimus Maximus said:
Ah, room service [thumbsup]

A whole pot of shitty coffee to myself ::)
What is the CRAZIEST thing you have ever done to a 'rent a room' ??? I mean come on .. you should be able to get insurance like on a rental car. .. .. ok lemme rethink that... I would hate to think someone got crazy and like peed on the bed or something.. BLECK!

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.