Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

· Super Moderator
639 Posts
Almost all cat delete pipes are not restrictive -- they are essentially a link pipe. On the other hand most catalytic converters are (some more than others). Even if the stock cat is only mildly restrictive, you will still benefit from a tune if you "remove" it.

· Registered
22 Posts
Almost all cat delete pipes are not restrictive -- they are essentially a link pipe. On the other hand most catalytic converters are (some more than others). Even if the stock cat is only mildly restrictive, you will still benefit from a tune if you "remove" it.
I'll have to hear it before I buy it lol

· Super Moderator
639 Posts
I'll have to hear it before I buy it lol
Agreed. I think if you like the way your QD's sound now (I've yet to hear a QD on any Ducati that I did not love), you will like the increased noise/growl. They will be louder for sure, but at least you can still put the DB killers back in lol

· Super Moderator
639 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts

I went with the evotech frame sliders. Same concept but I like those better
Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Photograph Motor vehicle

· Super Moderator
639 Posts

· Super Moderator
639 Posts

21 - 40 of 67 Posts