Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
619 Posts
Almost all cat delete pipes are not restrictive -- they are essentially a link pipe. On the other hand most catalytic converters are (some more than others). Even if the stock cat is only mildly restrictive, you will still benefit from a tune if you "remove" it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Almost all cat delete pipes are not restrictive -- they are essentially a link pipe. On the other hand most catalytic converters are (some more than others). Even if the stock cat is only mildly restrictive, you will still benefit from a tune if you "remove" it.
I'll have to hear it before I buy it lol

·
Super Moderator
619 Posts
I'll have to hear it before I buy it lol
Agreed. I think if you like the way your QD's sound now (I've yet to hear a QD on any Ducati that I did not love), you will like the increased noise/growl. They will be louder for sure, but at least you can still put the DB killers back in lol

·
Super Moderator
619 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

I went with the evotech frame sliders. Same concept but I like those better
Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Photograph Motor vehicle

·
Super Moderator
619 Posts
^^Seems like a better solution as the load is distributed across a greater area. 👍

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm on the edge of purchasing the cnc clear clutch cover with the updated internals. Allows you pick color combos to fit your style
Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle

21 - 39 of 39 Posts