Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...hey MOBsters, looks like im going to visit the sunny peninsula for a short week end thing...

ill be in SF saturday 13 and leaving sunday 14....anyone wanna meet for some drinkin at the 'Geist? lets say around 8:30 9:00 ish? ;)

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Hey man, welcome to town. Glad you and your place are ok (read the 'Casa de Luca' thread - it was priceless). I'm not sure if I can make it Sat. night, as I have a friend in town, but if I can convince him to spend his evening with a bunch of degenerates, who knows?

BTW, are you riding up?

·
0 Posts
"El Capitain" is coming here :eek: Quick hide your treasure and women :-* The good news is that when the Captain is here, that means spiced Caribbean rum is not far behind >:D

I'll be there this Saturday for sure buddy. Bring your drinking shoes... >:D

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Well, I had been thinking of going out in the east bay after the banquet.

The dancing/music starts at 9:30... I wasn't planning on staying for that. It's doable.

·
Registered
876 Posts
ciao luca -

hope to be able to see you when you are in town.

andrea venturi says ciao,

johnc

·
0 Posts
I still owe you and Enzo a few pints and a couple of tamales [thumbsup] SO another words, you guys better come on down to the 'Giest! 8)

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
See you guys there ~10:00 - ~10:30ish when we get back from the AFM banquet in Berkeley.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
pt33 said:
I still owe you and Enzo a few pints and a couple of tamales [thumbsup] SO another words, you guys better come on down to the 'Giest! 8)
Uhhhh...we might be going to a monster truck rally tonight instead. [cheeky]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts