Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I was wondering if anybody knows about this company http://www.zero60.com/leather.html

the leather roadking jacket looks pretty good and it even comes in a size 38! the price isn't bad either. the jacket goes for $300 and the matching warp drive pants go for $249.

i was thinking of going with all vanson gear but this stuff looks good and i can get a jacket+pants set for the price of one vanson jacket. protection wise are the zero60 stuff equivilant to the vanson leathers?

what do you guys think? ???

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
vanson is thicker/heavier grade of leather... but if this is affordable and you'll wear the pants and jacket then this is better than having just a jacket. never heard of them though so you might want more opinions.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Mark-V.

I was originally planning on getting the vanson jacket and pants but they are so spendy! do you know how thick the leathers are on the vanson's ( i didn't see it on their web site ).

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vanson usually is 1.5mm where the 0-60 say they're between 1.2 and 1.4 mm.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the recommendations guys! ;D

The kobe dragon jacket at fastlap looks reallly good especially with the 1.7mm leather and has back armor which the vanson's don't have. I can't believe that the kobe only retails for $300. The only i problem that i can see is that the options for venting look pretty minimal.

The vanson night challenger jacket that i've been looking at on the other hand has alot of venting options. The jacket is at http://www.motorcycleleatherexchange.com/closeoutvanson.htm
its about halfway down on the page. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I highly advise investing in gear made by a company known for quality. However, not all of us can afford the pricey stuff and there is no shame in wearing cheaper gear. It will be 110% better than noting and its all cheaper than a hospital visit.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Gnarshread must have been searching the catacombs of ducatimonster.org :grin

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts