9,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mostrobelle said:
Next, ya nerd. ;D
well i didn't see the usual reminders... so there. [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
I didn't see it either...thought it went private...for nerdy Attorneys and the like.

[laugh]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Best Review Of A Bar Ever:
Daniel W. said:
This place has a very "predatory" vibe. Not a "meat-market" sort of predatory, but more of an "I'm sure that 95% of the people here under 25 are looking to hook-up and then steal their mate's wallet/watch/cell phone" variety of predatory. It kind of reminds me of that back alley scene in Brokeback Mountain when the "bottom" character makes a run for the border in search of anonymous cock. Creepy latin hookers and creepier old gringos.... VERY Mexico City.
However, the tardeada (happy hour) has good drink specials and free sopes and taquitos (add one star) and a hilarious afternoon bartender named Alberto (add two).
Beware of the bathroom (I didn't know that gay people were capable of being so messy), keep your wallet in your front pocket and check out the campy drag show at least once.

G

·
If you SoCal slackers are coming up here for a 'Giest night, you better bring an extra liver or two because it is going to be a wild one!

>:D >:D

G

·
ro-monster said:
That review couldn't possibly have been about Zeitgeist!
No, "Esta noche" not the 'Giest

Someday I'll tell you the story of almost getting beaten up in there.

Except it's going to be told in the 3rd person.

Because I don't remember any of it, and heard about it later from the friend I was with.

·
Registered
192 Posts
DrunkenMonkey said:
Someday I'll tell you the story of almost getting beaten up in there.

Except it's going to be told in the 3rd person.

Because I don't remember any of it, and heard about it later from the friend I was with.
Let me know when that story will be told. I'll buy a ticket to hear this one. [laugh]

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Spidey said:
No. We'll buy ya twelve.
Uh oh. I'm staying here... hehe.

I was supposed to be in Vegas next week, but that has fallen through. By Thursday morning I should be recovered enough from Tuesday night to hop on the bike... might be a plan :) I'll need to find a floor somewhere...

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
SteveG said:
Uh oh. I'm staying here... hehe.

I was supposed to be in Vegas next week, but that has fallen through. By Thursday morning I should be recovered enough from Tuesday night to hop on the bike... might be a plan :) I'll need to find a floor somewhere...

Steve,
Which day are you riding up ? One day ride ? What start time ? Route ? Huh ?

-----------BD

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Well...this whole plan is in it's infancy, but I'm thinking to ride up Thursday morning. (I really don't think I'll be in any shape to ride Wed. morning, although maybe leaving in the afternoon and staying in Santa Barbara or something like that could make the Thursday ride shorter). On the way home, maybe take a little longer and make a friday/saturday out of coming down the 1? I don't know. I just bought a new camera and a shitload of film... a trip down the 1 might be a nice place to break it in.

Do you have some free time? What sort of schedule would you prefer?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.