Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a vid I just uploaded.

The idle sound in the clip is very much like the real thing. The reving doesn't come across as very loud, but I tell you, it's extremely loud. I was scared the neighbors were going to call the police on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qneH3lMRqJY

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Not available yet for me. Wow that sounds nice. Beautiful tips too, love the machining of them.

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
It does sound fantastic!

not sure about the looks yet...

good job

Q

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Nice sound. In my opinion the dual side high pipes look much cleaner. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
It really does sound good and clean. I usually hate these kind of videos because they rarely sound good....

If You can get a video of a drive-by at W.O.T that will really show us what they sound like, and it'll be an awesome video to boot...

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, fully open airbox and PCM3.

This was a farewell video for my Zards because I'll soon be changing them for some Arrows. The main reason is looks. I've gone back to liking the twin stack - I think it looks racier. And I think the shorter pipes work better with the tail chop.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Wanwo said:
Yes, fully open airbox and PCM3.

This was a farewell video for my Zards because I'll soon be changing them for some Arrows. The main reason is looks. I've gone back to liking the twin stack - I think it looks racier. And I think the shorter pipes work better with the tail chop.
NO, NO, your Zards are much better looking than the twin stack. The problem with the twin stack is it makes the bike look squatty. IMHO. But she's your bike so have at it [thumbsup]

·
Registered
141 Posts
After that video I went on ebay and bought a pair. That was what I was waiting for was to hear what they sound like Thanks [clap] [clap] [clap]

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you'll like them. What you haven't heard yet is how they sound under engine braking. That's my favorite Zard note >:D

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SpeedyG said:
+1 on opening it up [thumbsup] I wanna heard that growl too
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I AM opening it up in that clip and it's so loud it almost scares the piss out of me but the volume just doesn't come through in the video.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Mine didn't come with them either, but from what I hear it is a cinch. One screw and them pull them out.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts