Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just finished putting some new mods on my baby ;)...
Look @ the mirrors I find theme awesome ....

- I think next will be a Red Chain & the red anodized ergal pressure plate from dp with a nce clutch cover !

i was hasitating putting blue "kevlar" tubes ..for oil , cooler etc... do you think it will look nce ???? with the clutch plate in blue could be good what do you think ?

hmm and do you know where I can order stickers..for putting in the back like : " Kiss My Ass " .. :O).. could be funny hehe :O)

thers my site --->>>>>>

http://www.aschwebdesign.ch/monster.php

cheers

O

·
0 Posts
I figured out its a m1000... But the Three spoke rear wheel threw me off, thought it was a 800.. I thought the 900 and 1000's came with the 5 spokes?

Really cool details.. you're really getting into the details of your bike... Like the CF high mounts, looks great on the Red bikes... Think its the only color CF Pipes look good on... Mirrors look sharp... I have the Other Rizoma mirrors... love the look of them... I ordered my bike to not have the fairing installed at delivery.. they just gave it to me in a box (in basement) I see u took yours off.. looks much more tick that way... dunno about the those blue tubes.. but what the heck your taste has put together a cool bike already... Go for it and let us know.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I figured out its a m1000... But the Three spoke rear wheel threw me off, thought it was a 800.. I thought the 900 and 1000's came with the 5 spokes?
------------snip-------------------
Only the S4 and S4R Monsters come with the 5-spoke wheels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy to know that you like it ;D

Better yet, what did they cost? And where did you order them from?
Actually as I couldnt find them in switzerland I called directly in a motor shop in Italy, and they have sendet to me directly with ups...I think I paid for the grips about 50

1 - 7 of 7 Posts