Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Friday...Grio is making her way down to Bako for a brief visit. There are tenative plans to mount a Saturday ride on the 33 (assuming it's open)...meet up with SacSicSaintDuck in Ojai, then ride the 150 over to Santa Barbara....visit with some friends then ride back to Bako.

Anybody up for a ride with a fast lady, slow guy and mr anal?

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
bobspapa said:
Anybody up for a ride with a fast lady, slow guy and mr anal?
Better not let grio hear you call her "fast", it's not very nice to cal sac slow ("developmentally challenged" is the PC term ;)), and I thought you were still in the closet? >:D ;D [laugh]

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats it.... I'm moving up north with the friendly people ;D

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
/on a side note...

I just saw this

lucazuma 10:52:25 AM Using the spellchecker

I'm off to buy a lottery ticket

;D

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
What time Ojai ?

???

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not quite sure.....I would like to do it earlier in the day. Exact plans will be discussed with Grio later today, and as soon as I know all the in and outs of her arrival.... more defined plans will be posted.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Might join you for this bp. Might meaning, when you post details. ;D

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Red Baron said:
Might join you for this bp. Might meaning, when you post details. ;D
ok...heres what I know so far. Grio has a couple of friends in SB that ride, but due to (insert...I don't know the details) some personal issues, they cant make a long ride...coupled with the fact that Grio must get back to Sac before it gets too late, it's been decided that we (she and I) will ride to Ojai via the 33 and hook up with her friends (including SacSicSaintDuc, and hopefully polpetta on her bike), who will be traveling to Ojai via the 150. .....have lunch, then everybody head back the way they came. (or go wherever the hell ya want to go ;D)

I think an 11:00am meet up time in Ojai should work for her plans. Does anybody know of a good place to eat in Ojai?

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
so us other-side-of-the-mountainers should maybe make a plan to come from this direction....

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gm2 said:
so us other-side-of-the-mountainers should maybe make a plan to come from this direction....
;) [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
places to eat? anybody?

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lucazuma said:
i think is saw a Mc Dowells or something like that once...
or maybe a ....

Bodega

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
bobspapa said:
places to eat? anybody?
There's a pretty good BBQ place, kinda roadside-farmhouse-homey place on the east side of the main drag, about 2 miles south of where the 33 splits off (76 station).

I think it's Buster's BBQ.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Speeddog said:
There's a pretty good BBQ place, kinda roadside-farmhouse-homey place on the east side of the main drag, about 2 miles south of where the 33 splits off (76 station).

I think it's Buster's BBQ.
gracias [thumbsup]

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
lucazuma said:
you mean the DEER LODGE bbq spot at the very beginning of the 33 where the harley guys meet?

LINKEY
No, I'm thinking of a different place.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts