1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Come on Tony!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I would love to, but already have a lot of people confirmed for the cruise!! ;D I'm just excited about getting to go on vacation!!!

Is there anyone out there who will be at the Harley 100 yr ann. next weekend?? I just won the whole shabang to go out there and just wanted to know if anyone else will be out there as well.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm bored now!!! :-/ What is up with this ??? I got most my work done, the phones are finally down... I want my BIKE!!!!! but then again... it just rained... don't wanna ride in that. :p So... what is everyone up to? I wish it was the weekend!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm going tonight to plan a ride with the inlaws. It was supposed to be around lk superior - but they can only go in late sept so we're talking the south somewhere. I think I'll do the superior trip on my own on a weekend ... sounds like a he11 of a MN Monster club ride ...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that would be fun. Maybe make a weekend out of it and do some camping. Hey Matt, if you went camping with a bunch of guys and woke up in the morning with a wicked hang-over and a sore butt crack, would you tell anyone?

·
Registered
216 Posts
that would be fun. Maybe make a weekend out of it and do some camping. Hey Matt, if you went camping with a bunch of guys and woke up in the morning with a wicked hang-over and a sore butt crack, would you tell anyone?
That is a question for the ages. Hopefully the pain would be from the stock ducati seat ... but if there was blood flowing from the poop hole - I am not sure. I'd get the he11 out of there though!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ok then!!! enough of that!!! :D I just wish I had a bike so that I could enjoy a ride!!! So... Tony... You did promise me a ride sometime... still haven't gotten it though!! When is that going to happen? ???

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had to ride in the rain this morning. The battery in my car was dead. Guess that kinda thing happens when you use it as a gear rack for the whole summer. I dont think I have started it since May....
I have skool tonite, so maybe this weekend I could give you a ride. Saturday am we can ride over to Primo and check out the used bikes. I think I saw a used SV over there, and there was a few Monsters too.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Saturday in the AM should work for me ;D I have to take Mom to get her hair cut for 12:30 I think... I know that they will call me to tell me what time it is at, but as long as I'm back in time to get her to St. Louis Park it should be okay. Let me know what time you are thinking. :D :D :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well - I guess we are doing the Lake Superior trip! I'll have the only Duc - 3 hd's & 1 buell are the others. Leaving on 9/14 returning 9/21. Should be a real good time.

We really should plan a real ride with a cool destination & curvies on the way. Sometime next summer.

·
Registered
418 Posts
That would be cool (the trip next summer)!! 8) Don't know if you will care if I join you, but I am hoping that I will have my bike by then!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
That would be cool (the trip next summer)!! 8) Don't know if you will care if I join you, but I am hoping that I will have my bike by then!!!
The more the merrier! I'd like to hit SD or CO - somewhere sweet.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sounds like it will be a blast!!! 8)

Tony- Just have to say that Saturday will be a go. Did you wanna go to Primo in Mpls, or Brnsvlle?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MPLS is right by my place. I cant play too long as we are going out to WI for my sisters bday.
Lets just meet at Bobs around 9:30 and we can go from there. That way you can meet some of the crew.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'll really try and get my butt out of bed this time!!! ;D I'll probably be there with my 8) on... Seeing as Friday night are my big nights... :eek: Oh... wait... that is everynight!!!! ;D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts