Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of some more t-shirt ideas..

1. it would be cool to do another T-shirt with the old school Ducati Meccanica Colors and logo showing DeVal Mostro.

2. i'd like to do one on a black t-shirt with the Corse Shield that says DeVal Mostro on the front and on the back "La Cosa Mostro" a little play on the old mafia crew La Cosa Nostra

3. one more in a fitted tee with the logo on front off center and wrapping around under the left arm and in to the collar area in a faded tattered look.

4. finally a last one that says Von Clutch on the front and behind it a sketched drawing of an open clutch cover showing the pressure plate

What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
All great ideas. I especially love the 3rd and 4th. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas, yeah i added the fitted because I like them, and to clarify, fitted doesn't mean tight, just means the cut is more fashion conscious and less purpose cut with straight sides. sorry, i'm a fashion whore

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
sodark said:
I was thinking of some more t-shirt ideas..

1. it would be cool to do another T-shirt with the old school Ducati Meccanica Colors and logo showing DeVal Mostro.

2. i'd like to do one on a black t-shirt with the Corse Shield that says DeVal Mostro on the front and on the back "La Cosa Mostro" a little play on the old mafia crew La Cosa Nostra

3. one more in a fitted tee with the logo on front off center and wrapping around under the left arm and in to the collar area in a faded tattered look.

4. finally a last one that says Von Clutch on the front and behind it a sketched drawing of an open clutch cover showing the pressure plate

What do you all think?

1. do you have an example? do you mean w/our current logo - or a logo redesign?
&
4. sounds cool

^ maybe spankee will have a go at these?

2. thats an easy one... did a quick search cuz I thought I remembered saying that before
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=56862.msg697658#msg697658

but then here someone was trying to bite our idea before we came up with it:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=56862.msg697658#msg697658

3. easy in concept... but I dont know of anyone who prints shirts like that... they all seem to be simply front or back (and a few do both)

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Well as far as I'm concerned, you can't have too many DeVal shirts (or stickers, or metal signs), so yeah that sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
DesmosDromos said:
Well as far as I'm concerned, you can't have too many DeVal shirts (or stickers, or metal signs), so yeah that sounds like a good idea.
I'm gonna ask everyone on the DML to send me their left-over frame pieces from their tail chops and weld them all together into one giant DeVal Mostro sign >:D

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can get the shirts printed any way we want them. i can get any kind of decals made too, anything from a small decal to an entire wrap on a car.
the logistics of getting them made are the easy part, its the graphics that get tricky.
maybe i'll work on some artwork next week while on vacation and see how it goes

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
All great ideas! Do they make fitted tees in XXXXL? [laugh]

Kenrok
kenrok1 said:
I'm gonna ask everyone on the DML to send me their left-over frame pieces from their tail chops and weld them all together into one giant DeVal Mostro sign >:D
As soon as I find the right parts at Lowes I'll have some extra frame for you.

sodark said:

What do you all think?
You should patent that one, you could sell those like crazy!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clopstyle said:
You should patent that one, you could sell those like crazy!
i wish, i dont think you can patent a name taken from another one...considering Von Dutch is a pretty large company now, I dont want to deal with that legal department!

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Love the ideas!
I need to get on this since I missed the last shirt go round.

What if you have a wet clutch?? :(

How about a shirt that says "HaHa, look at you with valve springs"

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
sodark said:
i wish, i dont think you can patent a name taken from another one...considering Von Dutch is a pretty large company now, I dont want to deal with that legal department!
if t-shirt hell.com can sell von douche shirts you can sell von clutch shirts. there is nothing illegal about parody as long as it doesn't slander the target of the parody.
for the record, i like that idea. the others, not so much. but we all know how fashion fwd i am. i'm not going to go into why i don't like them.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I usually like it wet....but that's just me.

Oh....you were talking about clutches.....nevermind.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
MonsterHooligan said:
<butts in>

Keep your women wet, and your clutches dry

<butts back out>
Sweet....I like it! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
MonsterHooligan said:
<butts in>

<butts back out>
hey hey hey...what did we do to draw the eye of sauron? ;)

actually, that's is pretty nice...i think i'll use it.
too bad i have a wet clutch

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
MonsterHooligan said:
<butts in>

<butts back out>
i like that or:

DUCATI
WET woman & DRY clutch

;)