Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lucazuma said:
well, what did you buy form them and what do you think of them?
nada and nada...

aamof, i think somebody (bowden or the bink?) may have mentioned this shop before.

why aren't you out riding?

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
;D rode yesterday quite a bit, this morning only a fast run up latigo and down mulholland to pch on my way to starbucks for breakfast...still trying to adapt to clip ons on the monster but dont seem to work for me :-\

how about you?

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lucazuma said:
;D rode yesterday quite a bit, this morning only a fast run up latigo and down mulholland to pch on my way to starbucks for breakfast...still trying to adapt to clip ons on the monster but dont seem to work for me :-\

how about you?
what am i doing or why am i not riding?

my scooter fell into the delamohole.... i'll hopefully get it back this week.

and... i'm gonna start grilln' in a bit.. you're more than welcome to come over.. i just did a recon run down at the beach and the boobies are out.

AND i'm hittin' up the house music at dragon this afternoon ($1 or $2 beers until 7p or something like that).

come on down.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Derbo,
Sure wish I could make it ! But, I'm raking up about an acre of damn leaves (but, I love trees)... ::)
Too bad that your bike is in the Del Amo Black Hole....good luck !

Very warm down here !

................................BD

·
Registered
211 Posts
derby said:
aamof, i think somebody (bowden or the bink?) may have mentioned this shop before.
Derb:
Yeah, Ken Z was running it when it was Evoluzione and he was awesome in the customer service department. I'll have to check out the shop now under new management and make sure they are still up to par. E was never open on weekends, hope that policy has changed.
-the Bink

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Yep, same as ^^. I used to have Ken do lots of my work for me. He did pretty much everything that I had done to my 749 (clutch, powdercoating, etc.) I have no info on these new guys though, but it looks like they bought all of Ken's old bikes too because all those "rare" bikes they mentioned were ones that Ken had previously. But, when Ken owned it, he had TWO gorgeous NR750s (I think that's the name, but I'm talking about the ones with the oval pistons and loads of CF), those are the bikes that I want.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
darylbowden said:
But, when Ken owned it, he had TWO gorgeous NR750s (I think that's the name, but I'm talking about the ones with the oval pistons and loads of CF), those are the bikes that I want.
just "NR"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NR

[thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Joel is cool guy and I know he going 110% with his new shop venture. Yes he was Quentins former partner. He sent me a photo
of the shop and it looks pretty cool, going to try to stop by there this week and check it out. I know he focusing on Italian bikes
so perhaps someone looking for a new option should give him a call. [thumbsup]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.