Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just picked up my 2000 M900Sie today in Denver and slabbed it up through the mountains via I-70 to Breckenridge (home). Whoo Hee, nice way to get to know your new scoot. :D

Looking forward to posting and soaking up the great info here. Of course, will post pics after I clean her up a bit.

Cheers,

rictor

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Ric.....I thought it was still snowin' out there! Nothing like a new bike and icey roads ;) Welcome to DML

Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Ric -
Congrats on the new wheels...I went on a nice ride today along the flatirons and rocky flats...beautiful except for the wind!

Hey Ric.....I thought it was still snowin' out there!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I thought it was still snowin' out there! Nothing like a new bike and icey roads Welcome to DML
Yep, snowed Thursday/Friday..thought I'd be waiting another week to grab the bike :-[, but mother nature was lookin' out for me yesterday afternoon and today. Dry roads..but windy! That and the rocky mountain sheep were out grazing by the edge of the highway (they like the salt)...always worry they're gonna' inch out onto the slab one day...

Thanks for the welcome!

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, have fun and ride safe. THe good weather will be here soon to stay, hopefully.

Rainman

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
man, what i would give to have a set of twisties like the ones you must have up there in the mountains. congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
86 Posts
excellent tastes in bikes and mountains, see ya' around!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts