Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
You guys check the PNW_Duc yahoo group? It looks like things blew up over there this weekend. Pretty funny, if you've got the time, read "Ducati Seattle co-owner David Roosevelt hijacks PNW Ducatisti!"

It's several pages back... seems to have sparked some controversy. They're going nuts!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Oh yeah! :eek:

I've been watching things get crazy for the last few days. I'm not a very active member so I've just been watching the fireworks. I don't think I've met either David or Jeff, so I can't make any judgement calls there. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Who needs Soaps, we got email lists! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
heh.. I've been watching the histrionics as well.

the latest list drama, coupled with the inconceivably lame ride I went on with that group makes me even more certain I don't feel the need to "duc-do" and will only participate in DML Monster activities...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do you guys have a link??? ???

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/

Search & Join PNW_Duc

This whole deal was kind of weird from the get-go, I never felt like I could bitch about dealers, sales people, etc over there because Seattle Duc, East Side and Moto Corsa in PDX always had people selling stuff... but that's just me.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
It's just a pissing contest...between two dudes.

They always work themselves out, afterall, were all in it for a different reason than some yahoo group.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts