Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this setup from another member here and didn't get to add on before selling my 98 monster. This is the OEM setup.The bolt spacing on the calipers is 40mm. The caliper and rotor looks like it came off a low mileage bike. The rotor doesn't even have a "wear" line in it. Comes complete with the left hand caliper, rotor , mounting bolts, brake line,washers, and banjo bolt.
$150.00 shipped within the U.S. thanks, Harry

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WTS Front Brake Setup with Caliper, Rotor, and Brake Line .OEM

I will also be putting up for sale a complete front dual brake setup minus rotors for a 2001 750 monster. It has a 65mm bolt spacing for the caliper mounts. Front brake master, both lines(2 into 1), and both calipers (brembo). If anybody interested PM me.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts

Harry,

I'm looking for a second brake setup for my 99 750 dark, but my bike already has the brake setup on the left side. Will this setup only work on the left side? Do you know if this was the set that you would purchase from Ducati in order to add the second brake disc to bikes that only had one disc, or was it removed from a bike that only had the one and they replaced it with a new set of two disc?

Thank you
Steve

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hey Steve, I bought this from another DML member a little while back to add another rotor to a '98 750 monster I had. I misunderstood and did not realize that this was a left hand caliper I was getting with the setup. The rotor and mounting hardware will bolt up to either side as there is no Left or right. As for the caliper, it only fits on the one side. You can tell from the parts themselves that the donor bike didn't have that many miles on her from how clean the caliper is and the lack of wear on the rotor. Hopefully that answered all your questions. thanks
MM

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: WTS Front Brake Setup with Caliper, Rotor, and Brake Line .OEM**lowered pric

lowered price, still for sale

1 - 8 of 8 Posts