Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Hey brainwashed, or any of you other guys. I need 1 showa fully adjustable fork. Basically it's a stock fork on a 2006 s2r 1000. Please let me know if you have anything you could sell me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I gotcha covered.

Hey brainwashed, or any of you other guys. I need 1 showa fully adjustable fork. Basically it's a stock fork on a 2006 s2r 1000. Please let me know if you have anything you could sell me.

Thank you for doing business with us at Motored-Sports. Your fork will ship ASAP.

Did you figure out whether I should leave it disassembled, or did you already tel me? I forgot. Way too much for one person to do.

Chris
Motored-Sports

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a fuel tank off a 99 Monster 750 - it is pretty beat up but it doesn't leak. I found a cherry one on EBay so I had my painter strip the bondo from the old one. It has some dents but he says it can be repaired. Also have a red seat cowl and seat from a 94 Monster and a complete exhaust system off a 2000 620 in excelleant consition. Contact [email protected] - make me an offer!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dented Fuel tank

I have a fuel tank off a 99 Monster 750 - it is pretty beat up but it doesn't leak. I found a cherry one on EBay so I had my painter strip the bondo from the old one. It has some dents but he says it can be repaired. Also have a red seat cowl and seat from a 94 Monster and a complete exhaust system off a 2000 620 in excelleant consition. Contact [email protected] - make me an offer!
Where are you located? Can you get me a photo?

·
Registered
22 Posts
thanks for asking!

I am thirty miles north of Houston, Texas. I can email you a photo in the next day or so. Which pieces are you interested in?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am thirty miles north of Houston, Texas. I can email you a photo in the next day or so. Which pieces are you interested in?
I'm interested in all three pieces. Tank, cowl, seat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
pictures

I can send you pics of all three this evening. The seat and cowl are immaculate-they had been in the closet of the dude I got them from since '94. Cowl is red, I found one in yellow which is what I needed. Seat is missing the latch which I only discovered upon delivery.

Tank is pretty beat up but no leaks. The hinge has been welded on three sides which I understand is a prime leak area.

·
Registered
22 Posts
pictures

Not sure I can post pictures on this site-ttried to. Give me an email address and I'll foward them tonight if they're not attached. I have three pictures of each item.

·
Registered
61 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts