Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to a lovely road hazard, I now need some parts for my dark 696...

Bars
Hand brake with fluid resevoir
Stock Rear set
Shifter lever(don't ask)
Exhaust down pipe...

Let me know...

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Stock Rear set
You do know the footpeg brackets are different on each side, right? It might help if you specify which one you need.

·
Registered
31 Posts
By bars do you mean the entire bar that holds all the controles?
I have the hand brake lever 100% the shifter lever I need to look and make sure. What is the stock rear set? Please feel free to e-mail me at allwholesale247(@)aol(.)com or call me six-four-six-six-four-five-four-four-zero-six

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just the handle bar...no controls other than the hand brake, rear brake lever, and shifter lever. By the r/s rear set, i really just need a r/s peg.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
What is the stock rear set?
Some people say "rearset" when they mean "footpeg bracket" or "foot control bracket." It's a "rearset" when it sets the foot controls to the rear of the stock position. Therefore, all rearsets are aftermarket and "stock rearset" is an oxymoron. It's a very common usage, though, and many people have always known this part only as a "rearset."

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
50 handle bar and control
65 for pegs
30 brake and shifter lever
25 for shipping
Let me know what you think

Handle bar, brake and shifter lever sounds like a deal...I can get Rizoma pegs for $50...PM me with your best pricing on those on a package deal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you haven't sold the gear shifter, I could use one. Although I need it asap. Could you let me know if you still have it or where I could find one that won't cost me $85 to get. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts