Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's not a stock S4RS colour scheme, but was available for S4R Testastretta.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I am amazed at the people searching for a pretty rare motorcycle and then wanting a certain color combination. The last guy was a couple of weeks ago wanting a blue S4R and he found one right away ! I was pretty surprised. When I was looking a couple of years ago, it took a while to even find one for sale at all. It was white and I wasn’t too sure I’d like it until I saw it in person. White with red stripe, red frame, black wheels. It was really sharp. I had no problem pulling the trigger.
To me, the biggest caveat on an S4RS is the condition of the fuel tank, because many have expanded by now, damaging the tank. Replacements are expensive and color choice won’t even matter any more. Alloy replacements are a fortune, and you will then have to paint it anyway.

·
Registered
154 Posts
It is one of the "S4R Testraetta" or "S4RT" color schemes
No Ohlins suspension. Try a Google search "S4R Testraetta for sale" or S4RT for sale" Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one with 15,500 miles. Asking 8k. Im located in the Bay Area in California. I just had the major service done on it and it runs perfectly.
Im looking for a buyer because I have a deposit on the new streetfighter v4

i have more pictures and maintenance records if you’re interested.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts