Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case someone's either selling or thinking of selling sz 30-32 pants.

im looking for a snug sz either 30 or 31 leather pants (dainese with zip to jacket preferred), or a comfy/roomy sz 32 denim/fabric pants.

if you got some you're looking to get rid of send me a pm and link to the item.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Mummra said:
Just in case someone's either selling or thinking of selling sz 30-32 pants.

im looking for a snug sz either 30 or 31 leather pants (dainese with zip to jacket preferred), or a comfy/roomy sz 32 denim/fabric pants.

if you got some you're looking to get rid of send me a pm and link to the item.
Would a pair of size 32 jeans qualify? I have a huge jean collection of all different types of fits.
I also have a pair of size 32 leather pants that have never been worn.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TerribleTabo said:
Would a pair of size 32 jeans qualify? I have a huge jean collection of all different types of fits.
I also have a pair of size 32 leather pants that have never been worn.
yes. definetly looking for riding jeans/fabric pants and i could us leather overpants. please pm me with what you got.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Mummra said:
yes. definetly looking for riding jeans/fabric pants and i could us leather overpants. please pm me with what you got.
The leather pants I have are not overpants. One of the pair is fairly loose, so you may be able to wear it over tighter pants, not sure though. I will post the pics soon. I'm having a hard time w/ my cell camera, and need to get my digital camera from work.
:mad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,104 Posts
i think we have a black pair of draggin jeans [kevlar reinforced ] my husband out grew...32 waist not sure of the length. they were only worn a few times and are in great shape.

pm me if your still looking, im in central NJ too
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Mummra said:
if you know what brand they are i can just check the internet for them. as long as they are all muffed up it's cool.
One of them was custom made lambskin copy of a pair of AG Filmore jeans, and the other one is I believe Xelement with dress pant style back pockets. I had this pair altered (rise lowered a bit), and reinforced by my tailor. Neither pair has been worn out, but the AG Filmore copy lambskin leather jeans look a bit beat up because I was trying to get that distressed look, so the inner lining is a bit worn. I will bring my digital camera back today from work & take photos, which I can post tomorrow morning at work. Both pairs of leather pants are very soft.

I have plenty of denim jeans of all sorts for you to take a look at. Let me know what style is your preference (low rise, bootcut, baggy, etc...)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TerribleTabo said:
One of them was custom made lambskin copy of a pair of AG Filmore jeans, and the other one is I believe Xelement with dress pant style back pockets. I had this pair altered (rise lowered a bit), and reinforced by my tailor. Neither pair has been worn out, but the AG Filmore copy lambskin leather jeans look a bit beat up because I was trying to get that distressed look, so the inner lining is a bit worn. I will bring my digital camera back today from work & take photos, which I can post tomorrow morning at work. Both pairs of leather pants are very soft.

I have plenty of denim jeans of all sorts for you to take a look at. Let me know what style is your preference (low rise, bootcut, baggy, etc...)
snap some shots and send them along. i am only looking for pants specifically for riding though. i shop more than my gf so i have TONS of pants, just none especially for riding.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Mummra said:
snap some shots and send them along. i am only looking for pants specifically for riding though. i shop more than my gf so i have TONS of pants, just none especially for riding.
Here:

There is a weird spot in the 3rd picture which must be a trick of the light!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Do either one have any knee or hip reinforcement? How much are u looking to get for em, i'm same size too. If nothing works out with Mummra or if he takes one, i'm open to take the other.
Rami
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rami said:
Do either one have any knee or hip reinforcement? How much are u looking to get for em, i'm same size too. If nothing works out with Mummra or if he takes one, i'm open to take the other.
Rami
be my guest. i just ordered these http://actionstation.com/catalog/proddetail.php?prod=BGLA&PHPSESSID=5b32699276c1b490c3148f3624b320a5. i think i may see how i feel with jeans. also it's now 42 degrees out here so i may be putting a hault to the my spending for this season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
I hear u about the 42 degrees and halting spending for the season. I was on my bike Sunday and it was freezing, i was so tempted to park the damn thing till spring even tho I live in Dallas and it was 80 degrees out yesterday.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rami said:
I hear u about the 42 degrees and halting spending for the season. I was on my bike Sunday and it was freezing, i was so tempted to park the d**n thing till spring even tho I live in Dallas and it was 80 degrees out yesterday.
dont get me wrong, im still going to ride. im just thinking spending money is not wise since i wont ride as much. plus im spending money on booking snowboarding trips. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Rami said:
Do either one have any knee or hip reinforcement? How much are u looking to get for em, i'm same size too. If nothing works out with Mummra or if he takes one, i'm open to take the other.
Rami
No hip reinforcements. $50 each! I'm a Shop-A-Holic & need to clear out my gear!
;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Mummra said:
snap some shots and send them along. i am only looking for pants specifically for riding though. i shop more than my gf so i have TONS of pants, just none especially for riding.
Closeup pictures of Leather pants & Leather Jeans:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Levis Skinner:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Levis 501
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
French Connection UK Jeans

This one is very loose & roomy to wear a 2nd layer underneath:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top