Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
What size mosnter? You've got a few to choose from.

Though it doesn't meet your year range - my '05 620 will be going up for sale shortly in VA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Want a good bike for a good price? I am selling a 2001 Ducati Monster 750 (748cc). It is red, has less than 10K miles on it. It is my first bike, but I'm selling it because my husband doesn't have a bike and I'd like to spend time with him rather than ride my bike. It has one dent from a previous owner but it could be easily popped out. The exhaust pipe has a couple of scratches where I have laid it down...not crashed it, but literally laid it down. I have replaced a broken blinker/horn component and the big expensive maintenance has been completed. I am asking $4000. Please email [email protected] for pics.

I live in the Virginia Beach area.

Madlibz...

·
Registered
54 Posts
i have a 2005 620 820 miles over $3000 in extras frame sliders sbk high exhaust city bars center stand s2s stripe oil cooler heath forces sale red in color you have to see it mint e mail if interested in florence s.c.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an '01 S4 Senna edition which I bought while stationed in Italy. I'm the second owner and have all documents to prove it. Bike is all euro specs and has just over 10000Km. Never tampered with mechanically, never laid down. Bike runs great and has only minor cosmetic issues. I'm VERY anxious to sell and all offers will be considered. I'm due to depart from my current address in 4-5 months and don't want to move the bike again. Asking $4600. Pics available at request.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in western NC and i have a 2001 Ducati Monster Dark I have been trying to sale. THis bike is as close to perfict as you will see anywhere. Give me a call at 828-342-3837 If you are interested. Im asking 3000.00 It is a 600cc and Has only 9,844 miles on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in western North Carolina and i have been trying to sell my Ducati monster. Its a 2001, 600cc Dark. If interested call me at 828-524-5571

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 2006 S2R Dark 800. It has about 4,500 miles on it however the odometer only shows about 1,000. The odometer was replaced under warrenty (speedometer needle issue) and is in excelent shape. Garage kept and all maintance is current. The bike also has DucatiPerformance intake/filter ($120 value) as well as the DucatiPerformance sidebag ($300 value). I also have a camera mount for it as well that mounts to the fuel tank via longer bolts. Also Ducati bike cover ($50) included, well as Ducati Carbon Fiber windscreen ($140). Bike has never been laid down, runs great, and was also checked by Ducati dealership to ensure it was not running lean with intake. I am asking $7,000obo. I am located in Charlotte, NC and am more than happy to provide any photos, video, or anything that you require. Bike is paid for and is currently titled in Virginia. Feel free to contact me either by email at [email protected] if I can be of any assistance.

--Matthew Tucker

Photos>> http://www.runlevel5.org/Ducati.html

1 - 13 of 13 Posts