Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Monster 1100 with stock exhaust (696/796 slip-ons fit this model). Looking to upgrade it and having a hard time finding exhaust for it. I would love to put on Termi's or LeoVince but open to other options. If you have anything available for sale, please let me know! I am located in SE USA.

Cheers!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Termi's are quite expensive new, so I would look for second hand options.

Personaly, I changed from the carbon Termi's to carbon SC Project's. Mainly because the Termi's lack an European Approval which the SC's have, but I also like the straight mufflers more then the conical Termi's. Fit and finish is great, as is the sound. Price is reasonable as well. They have different styles on their website. SC-Project - DUCATI MONSTER 1100 - S (2009 - 2010). I've spend around 650 euro's on a set of new cans and sold the old Termi's used for 500.

Other option is Mivv, a little cheaper but personaly I don't think their quality matches those of the aforementioned brands. Haven't seen the Leo Vince's on the Monster IRL, but had SKB's on my Aprilia. Nice cans too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Termi's are quite expensive new, so I would look for second hand options.

Personaly, I changed from the carbon Termi's to carbon SC Project's. Mainly because the Termi's lack an European Approval which the SC's have, but I also like the straight mufflers more then the conical Termi's. Fit and finish is great, as is the sound. Price is reasonable as well. They have different styles on their website. SC-Project - DUCATI MONSTER 1100 - S (2009 - 2010). I've spend around 650 euro's on a set of new cans and sold the old Termi's used for 500.

View attachment 226091

Other option is Mivv, a little cheaper but personaly I don't think their quality matches those of the aforementioned brands. Haven't seen the Leo Vince's on the Monster IRL, but had SKB's on my Aprilia. Nice cans too.
Hello Dizono! Thank you for that information. I took a look and you are right, Termi's are a bit pricey at this time. I got a good deal on a new set of Leo Vince One Evo. They should arrive here tomorrow so I'll let you know how they sound. From what I've seen and heard, they fit the rumbly L Twin quite well. Once again, thank you for your insight!

-Belo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Dizono! Thank you for that information. I took a look and you are right, Termi's are a bit pricey at this time. I got a good deal on a new set of Leo Vince One Evo. They should arrive here tomorrow so I'll let you know how they sound. From what I've seen and heard, they fit the rumbly L Twin quite well. Once again, thank you for your insight!

-Belo
Where did you get the Leo Vince's?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts