Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to buy a red with white stripe 2007-2008 Ducati Monster S4R/S4RS. I would prefer miles to be around or below 10,000 and to be located in Florida so I would be able to view before purchase. The more stock/original, the better. I am not in a hurry to buy, but would be ready to buy the exact Monster if found.

To read part of my story, please view my introduction.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I read your intro. with your love of the S4R, why restrict your market to just Florida? I live in New Orleans and bought my EVO in Philadelphia and rode it back.

Most of the guys here take extremely good care of their machines. Craigslist has a few that are well cared for as well. Just make sure the valves are good to go, tires are good, and the oil has enough life to get you home. Pack a few tools in a box, ship them to the seller, take a plane, have him pick you up from the airport, and enjoy the ride home.

That's what I did. I looked for my perfect EVO from Alaska to New York.

If you decide you may want to do this and have questions on how I made it happen, pm me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the money invested and the age of the motorcycle, I would feel most comfortable by looking at the motorcycle before purchasing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts