Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in purchasing a Ducati Monster 620 preferably a 2006 model, but I'm really interested in all of them. If you have one in the area or know of anyone I'd appreciated if you would drop me a line thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
2005 Ducati Monster 620 with less than 2200 miles on it for $6050 Services all done at GP motorcycle in San Diego. This bike is pretty much stock except for a custom frame sliders, eliminator silence plate and 14 tooth c/s sprocket. This bike is a unique offering in the world of motorcycles, welcoming to beginners, and yet able to deliver a level of performance that can also thrill advanced riders.
I have clean title in hands. Register until Apr/ 2007 .This is must see bike.

Please call 619-347-9592 for offers.
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=65503.0

G

·
I have a 2007 Ducati 695 in Black and Red. It has 200 miles on it. I'm in Colorado, however, we have lots of family in CA and may be able to get it out there if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I have a 2006 S2R800 Black/orange stripe for sale - all stock except added frame sliders at dealer. Less than 2K miles, original owner all service records. In Long Beach CA area always covered in garage, extended (assumeable) warranty. Call 562-343-3354. Woman owned and babied...a very fun bike, moving must sell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts