Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these were made from '05 to '08 for shotgun exhaust Monsters.
I need the brackets and hardware too.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I literally just tracked down a seller for Monster saddlebag racks before I went on vacation..

I'll see if I can find it. I remember they weren't cheap.

These aren't the ones, but is this the kind of thing you mean?
http://www.accessoryinternational.com/product/givi-t680-soft-saddlebag-supports-case-mounting.html
Thanks. Those might work, but I like the DP single sided one like in the photo of my original post. I don't know how the Givi ones can possibly work on the side with the shotgun mufflers.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Thanks. Those might work, but I like the DP single sided one like in the photo of my original post. I don't know how the Givi ones can possibly work on the side with the shotgun mufflers.

You mean because of the heat from the exhaust?

Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm not sure I've ever seen a monster with panniers or bags before either.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You mean because of the heat from the exhaust?

Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm not sure I've ever seen a monster with panniers or bags before either.
The heat plus there's not really anyplace on that side for the bag unless it sticks way out past the twin mufflers. The DP version is only for the non-exhaust side which makes perfect sense. I had one years ago on my 06 S2R 800, worked great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve got one

I have one I’d part with. Bag and mounting bracket. Never used it. crabpainter at yahoo dot calm.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Ah I see, (just rediscovered this post from a while back..)
Didn't realize it wasn't on both sides.

Did you have any luck finding one?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I found a nice one only to learn it doesn't work if you've done the tail chop (which I have). So I ended up selling it. I posted it on classifieds.
Ah I see, (just rediscovered this post from a while back..)
Didn't realize it wasn't on both sides.

Did you have any luck finding one?
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts