Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a bone stock s2r 800 with arrow pipes, that i just sold, i got rid of it because it felt soft , and i got blown out of the water by alot 600 cc jap stuff, i have own 1000cc jap stuff mostly, but i just love the look feel and sound of a duc , so i looking for a s4 or 900 or 1000 that is either modded up or ? customes are good , salvage i dont care , high milage is fine , price is a problem , id ont have huge dollars to spend and because im in canada its a pain to get stuff here , i have cash waitng for the right bike , may also look at modded multistrada thanks:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey ive got an 02 s4 916 the things got carbon fiber everywhere remus pipes i can send you some pics call me i wanted a little monster 600 my credits fd so i found this bike and fell in love its water cooled and has way too much power for me i scared the s... out myself last weekend on hwy 5624816613

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!
I got 2001 Ducati Monster 900M Sie Black with a lot of carbon Fiber with exhaust. It needs break foot peg assembly, break lever assembly,and tank has a few dents, bike has 13 k miles, awesome looking. My price is $3500 let me know I can send some pics.
thanks
Eugene

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
i had a bone stock s2r 800 with arrow pipes, that i just sold, i got rid of it because it felt soft , and i got blown out of the water by alot 600 cc jap stuff, i have own 1000cc jap stuff mostly, but i just love the look feel and sound of a duc , so i looking for a s4 or 900 or 1000 that is either modded up or ? customes are good , salvage i dont care , high milage is fine , price is a problem , id ont have huge dollars to spend and because im in canada its a pain to get stuff here , i have cash waitng for the right bike , may also look at modded multistrada thanks:)
Check PM's, I may have the perfect bike for you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fonzy...you should check out my Monster I have for sale...sounds like a great fit!
I will post it here as I have it posted for sale now....let me know what you think.
2000 DUCATI MONSTER-SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!-PLEASE

WINNER OF 2006 DUCATI MONSTER CHALLENGE-(HAVE MAGAZINE IT WAS SHOT IN AND FOR)

CUSTOM MOTOR WORK, CUSTOM SUSPENSION, CUSTOM PAINT,
CUSTOM HAND/FOOT CONTROLS, CUSTOM CARBON FIBER WORK, RACE CLUTCH-ETC., ETC,

WAY TOO MUCH TO LIST-SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-PLEASE
OVER 26, 000.00 INTO IT-ASKING $12,000.00-NEGOTIABLE!

CAN EMAIL MORE PHOTOS...CALL FOR MORE INFO

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/mcy/1895121633.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts