Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

WTB 696/796/1100 OEM or LOW Seat

627 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Christopher796 
#1 ·
I'd be interested in getting a cheap used seat for my 1100. I don't care much for the seat cover condition as I plan to recover it, but the foam underneath needs to be in decent shape and usable for seat shaving/modifications.

It would be a plus if it is an OEM low seat.

I'd like to avoid spending too much in shipping, so local pickup in the SoCal/LAX area would be convenient. I'm hoping to spend in the $50 range, maybe more if the seat is right and/or if shipping is reasonable.

Let me know what you got!

#2 ·
I'd be interested in getting a cheap used seat for my 1100. I don't care much for the seat cover condition as I plan to recover it, but the foam underneath needs to be in decent shape and usable for seat shaving/modifications.

It would be a plus if it is an OEM low seat.

I'd like to avoid spending too much in shipping, so local pickup in the SoCal/LAX area would be convenient. I'm hoping to spend in the $50 range, maybe more if the seat is right and/or if shipping is reasonable.

Let me know what you got!
You still looking for one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.