Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 2, 2000 or higher, 620 or 750 monsters one for me and one for my buddy.

We want to spend around $3000 to $3500.

We want less them with less then 5000 miles.

No Wrecks or salvage titles a few little scrapes or a small dent no problem.

Color not an issue

I know they are out there so don't post that I'll never get them for this price or I should look for older or different models

If you search this board you'll see ones that have sold for these numbers and I just lost a 2003 on ebay that went for $3050.00 (outbid last second.)

We have money and don't like to waste your time or our time.

If you have one or two let me know

THANKS for the time
Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You won't bust the buble I'll find the bikes. I've see them I've just been too late I get them! The person who is tired ofplaying games and tire kickers. If the bike are straight they will be done deals.

·
Registered
22 Posts
dont you hate the tire kickers... ecspecialy when they are the seller...i have almost saved like 4-5 grand on almost every car i own then they go well im not sure if i want to sell it....then i decide to kill them and bury them...last parts a joke or is it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Want a good bike for a good price? I am selling a 2001 Ducati Monster 750 (748cc). It is red, has less than 10K miles on it. It is my first bike, but I'm selling it because my husband doesn't have a bike and I'd like to spend time with him rather than ride my bike. It has one dent from a previous owner but it could be easily popped out. The exhaust pipe has a couple of scratches where I have laid it down...not crashed it, but literally laid it down. I have replaced a broken blinker/horn component and the big expensive maintenance has been completed. I am asking $4000. Please email [email protected] for pics.

I live in the Virginia Beach area.

Madlibz...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.