Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in south GA, but I'm willing to travel a few hours and I'm also willing to ship. With or without ABS. And any color, despite what the title of the thread says. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truly a beautiful bike man. Unfortunately it's out of my price range. Good luck with the sale though, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a buyer with all those desireable mods.

NOTE regarding my original post: I am willing to entertain shipping as well, so seller need not necessarily be located close to south GA.

·
Registered
32 Posts
monster 1100s

I have a monster 2009 Ducati Monster 1100S just under 4800 miles, excellent condition, adult riden, never wrecked, garage kept, ohilins suspension, carbon fiber front fender and belt covers, single sided swing arm, michelin pilot power tires, marchesini wheels, S model has more factory upgrades $14000 new, Kelly Blue Book value is $9800 asking $9000 call or text 434-610-397three. I travel to atlanta from time to time and i could bring it with me if needed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hmm, so I'm sitting up here in VA w/ a 2011, Black 796 ABS w/ approx 2300 miles on it, never been dropped and in great condition. I've also got a chemeleon led light kit on it that I had done at a bike rally back in Panama City, FL, the fall of 2011. What's your budget, anyway?

Your S/N on here... "AFtriathlete"... are you AF? I am, too, if you are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a white 796, 5,312 miles never dropped or anything like that, garage kept, battery tendered and still has another year of factory

email me if you're interested

[email protected] asking 7,800

located in NJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts