Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would consider trade for Fuel injected monster, the newer the better.

7700 miles on 916, Major service done at 6000 miles 6months ago, including belts, valve adjustments and everything else at 12K service.

fbf 50mm slip ons
fbf Chip
14t front sproket
fbf air cleaner

Live in Palm Coast FL

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
O love this bike, to bad I sold the Monster a few months ago! You should list the bike in the other bike for sale section also, to bad I just bought a cruiser style bike or I would think about this one. Good luck with the trade. LUKE

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you I also have a 748. The 916 is really much quicker and I rather have more of a sporty cruiser. Like a Monster ;D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Willing to part with my 2001 Monster Dark - not F.I. but, low mileage (3,800) and in great shape.
I've been looking for that body style in a 748 or 9xx, much prefer it to the newer!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry, 600. Dark / CF Termis / Jet Kit / CF Rear Hugger / Cycle Cat Frame Sliders / CRG Bar End Mirrors / Clip Ons / 3,800 mi.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigRedDog said:
Sorry, 600. Dark / CF Termis / Jet Kit / CF Rear Hugger / Cycle Cat Frame Sliders / CRG Bar End Mirrors / Clip Ons / 3,800 mi.
Sounds like a nice bike. if it was a newer 620ie with FI I would consider it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Where are you located? I might be moving to FL in a month anyway and bringing my monster with me. It's an '01 M900Sie.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Stock 2000 M900i.e.?

Kevin

·
Registered
114 Posts
i absolutely would consider trading my wifes 620 dark...it's 02 fuel injected...BUT i'm in SoCal!! any suggestions?
oh it has 3,600 miles, ding in the tank (being fixed and painted), Remus exhaust, Dual Headlights, Tail Clean up, Bar end mirrors.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I will feel bad if you give her the 916 coming from a 620. She might end up in a tree. [cheeky]

Sorry to far. Shipping and other stuff just a big pain in the ass.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Yep, what he said ^

Kevin

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
06 monster s2r 800?? full arrow system etc etc check my post in the monsters for sale section.

lmk cause i have no problem riding to meet you and swap (depending on condition and more info on your bike that is :) )

chris-

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spacemonkey said:
06 monster s2r 800?? full arrow system etc etc check my post in the monsters for sale section.

lmk cause i have no problem riding to meet you and swap (depending on condition and more info on your bike that is :) )

chris-
Chris sent you a email.

But you can reach me at 386-206-3827

1 - 18 of 18 Posts