Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
But what about the 'Ducati Dent'? I was sooo gonna bid, but then I saw that...

Both grips are scuffed from one tip over at the mall? Hmm, must have been one interestign tip over.... :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
.......i don't think i've ever heard anyone refer to a ducati as "car" (see payment instructions).

H

·
0 Posts
Who said Ducati Dent? I too have the Ducati dent! I had only 600 miles on my 03 when "it" happened at a gas station. Some dude with a beat down Hog (not the bike) picked it off of me, as I was laying on my back under it. Don't laugh, there's more of you out there than you want to admit!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I saw that on ebay this morning too! I did a double take when I saw the $40k price tag. I was going to e-mail the guy about the typo, but I wanted to see how long the auction would stay at that price. Can't he change the price during the auction, or does he have to wait until it's over and start again?

·
Registered
196 Posts
You kan hav myn four $30K, no scratch on handl bar ends. It has too big drilled disks in front. ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well I have a 02 S4 i'll let go for 20K. Hmmm lets see picked it up for 8K thats a 12K profit. Only 512 miles on it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
It must be because it is so rare. You never see the original exhaust, mirrors, seat, tail (with reflectors!), and carbon canister on a Monster. I bet he'll have to settle for about $37,500 though.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
The auction has ended with 0 bids. I wonder if the owner is surprised he didn't get any bids on it. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts