Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to go to World Ducati Week in May?
Info: http://www.ducati.com/scoopage.jhtml?area=promo&scoopNum=056
Ducati Owners Club Members (like the DML) can get tickets at a big discount.
Here's the form: www.ducatimonster.org/downloads/wdw_reg.pdf
It is ONLY for the members of the club, and must be received by Mar. 15.
I will be collecting the forms and money and sending them all in together.
Lemme know if you have any questions.
BTW, the DML will be REPRESENTIN this year at WDW with me, karen, fillmore, laura, and nunez going.
Lock up your liquor cabinets and hide your daughters, Italy.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Man!!! If only I had started saving earlier! :mad:

I'm hoping to swing an Italy trip this summer as well, but it won't be until August probably. Drink a few for me!!!

-dj

T

·
0 Posts
me n sprintbint are going, and were riding our monsters there n back

8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ciao amici !

First I need to try to make that possible, cause I am already here.
Second, we should meet have a pasta, red wine or something ?

Skier

S

·
0 Posts
You all have to go to the WDW at least once. I was there in 2002 and I can not describe it for you, it is beyond description. To MonsterHooligan, have no worries mate, the Italians do not lock up their liquor cabinets and they do not hide their daughters. This is a fact. They even told me at the hotel what to do. In Rimini the Italian girls go for their holidays. Many of them are without wheels. So this is what to do they said at the hotel,

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Italian motorcycle police also let you get away with almost every thing, unless of course you behave like an idiot
Oh oh.
You've never hung out with us have you?
we have the market cornered on 'behave like an idiot'

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
The Italian motorcycle police also let you get away with almost every thing, unless of course you behave like an idiot
So... Who's gonna take over the DML when Higgie's wasting away in an Italian prison ???

BTW, we'll also be at the WSBK races at Monza, if anybody's going there...

--Fillmore

S

·
0 Posts
Holign you are right I never hung out with you, but one day I will fly into Chicago spend the night at the Legend (Buddy Guys place) and then ride the blues trail down to the Delta. You are welcome on the ride. I live I simple life and besides biking I play Fender Strat. blues guitar, so one time or another I have to do this ride to the Delta to experience the Delta Blues.
When I spent my first night in Italy on my way to the WDW 2002 I stopped at the Lake Garda. 3 old fellows where sitting there in front of this little

·
Registered
472 Posts
My wife and I are spending 3 weeks in Italy this year as a first anniversary present to each other....

but unfortunatelty our Timeshare Network has not told us the weeks that we can go yet.

If I find out that I will be there during WDW and it isn't Mar 15th, then I will surely get signed up.

SmiG

A

·
0 Posts
Going to Italy on at the beginning of June. Of course I'm going to miss the event! :'(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts