Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow didn't even know I was registered until I got the card today . I even got a patch and some sticker's sweet ;D.Guess I'll have to go check out the web site just for fun now.

G

·
Mine took 11 months. Cool though, my laptop says Windows XP, Centrino mobile technology, and Ducati Desmo Owners Club...

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I got my card/stickers yesterday. Probably the Italian post at fault. All these cards we're getting were probably sent 9 months ago.
My mom once sent me a letter (she lives in Rome) and I got it over a year later.
Lazy Italians... ;D

G

·
Ducati Central must have sent all the cards out to the US in a mass mailing because I received mine today too!! :D I bought my Monster about 8 months ago!

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I want a D.O.C too :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
got mine to, is that an iron on patch ? and the stickers are sweet.

G

·
I thought it was an iron-on patch too. You peel off the back, stick it on the jacket where you want it and then sew it on. I was somewhat of a Seamstress when I was in the Air Force. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Since I bought mine used (3rd owner) I had to send copies of sales contract and registration to Bologna to get into the DOC.

I think it took from around Nov '02 until about Apr '03 to get it. Stickers and little patch are cool, though :)

Guess I ought to add my DOC number to my sig block. 8)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Your card has a number on it? I got mine before I had my monster by filling out the form online and it just has the model and VIN of my 907ie.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
I just filled out my registration form. I guess I'll have to send them a copy of my rgistration, since I bought mine used. Oh well, I guess that's why I bought a scanner, he he.

Now it feels like I'm waiting for a part, again.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I've got one of the combo scanner/printer/fax machines. So I scanned in my paperwork and almost faxed it to Ducati but thought about the phone charges for a multiple page fax to Italy at the last instant. So I emailed them all as attachments ;D

They'll let you know what they need for a used bike. It may depend on what they have on it in their database. I think they wanted so much documentation on mine because they had lost track of it after the first owner.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Seems like Ducati is getting caught up on all their customer relations type issues. Just got my 2003 Desmo Owners Club pins also.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Pins? I got no stinking pins! Wadup widat?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts