Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop by to introduce myself. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Gotta give all you guys props for helping me make my decision. I almost picked up a leftover MV Brutale, but I felt more of a connection with the Duc. Just picked up my 2007 S2R last week and have been having a blast!!!!! Well, I guess I'd better attach a pick before I get flamed for posting about a new bike without including one..... [laugh]

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
From the title I thought Bub Rubb was back.

·
Registered
616 Posts
congrats and welcome [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Nice [thumbsup]

I'm jealous, yours doesn't have zipties holding the wires & you don't have to clean your front wheel after every ride [laugh]

Enjoy & keep us updated on the mods [thumbsup]

·
Registered
665 Posts
Great bike!!!!

Great car! (MTX??)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll sned doughnuts as sonn as I can get over to Krispy Kream! (haha) Man, I still can't get over how much fun this thing is. Now I know what I've been missing all these years.........

Pip said:
Great bike!!!!

Great car! (MTX??)
Thanks. The car's an RX8. Actually looking to sell it for a truck soon so I can take the new toy to North Carolina with us on vacations. Any takers??? (LOL)

GusDuc said:
Nice [thumbsup]

I'm jealous, yours doesn't have zipties holding the wires & you don't have to clean your front wheel after every ride [laugh]

Enjoy & keep us updated on the mods [thumbsup]
I was totaly stoked about not having to de-ziptie the bike, but I still think the bike looks HOT with the white wheels. As soon as I get out of the doghouse, I'm going to replace the mirrors with some Rizoma pieces and save up for the Quat-d.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
GusDuc said:
Nice [thumbsup]

I'm jealous, yours doesn't have zipties holding the wires
+1

My brother-in-law saw my bike for the first time last week and commented on the zip ties on such a "nice" bike. I didn't know what to say. :-[

Oh yes, thanks for removing the reflectors before posting your pic. [thumbsup]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts