Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a woman on a hog softtail on my way to work today. (580 going to san francisco). it was sexy. its nice to see women riding instead of being a passenger. then I though. ive never seen a womens monster group ride here on this forum. it would be cool (my two cents) so..... lets see if the women here can put something together and post pics.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
What attire do you want us to wear for the pic???? ;D and do you have a certain pose?? How about racing leathers in the full tuck position?? or............ ;)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Actually, Kelly and I ride together and I met another girl this weekend with a monster, and she lives close by so I think we are doing a GRL ride next week.

P

·
0 Posts
I met you this past weekend, I joined the other list and let's get together and plan a ride.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Ivy~

I sent you a PM. Get back to me :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm always game for a girl ride...

I've met a couple of the other monster girls and I'm pretty sure they'd be in too.

[smiley=lips.gif]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks like we are going to Yosemite in a week and were staying the night in the hotel up there. Should be a very beautiful scenic ride. We are doing a route that Ally went over with the guy from Pashnit. I am looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Outstanding trip, weather, riding,food,lodging. Highly recommend Yosemite for a Fall riding trip :) At least before the weather changes ;)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Awwwwww!!!!!!! I wanta go!! :'(

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Sorry Ladies....... Kelly,Ivy and I did the Yosemite trip on Wednesday and came back Thursday afternoon late. We stayed at the Ahwahnee in this great cottage and did major riding all over the park and to Bishop. Oh, and we went skinnying dipping ;D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
BTW there is talk of doing a girl weekend up in Tahoe this winter. NO BOYS!!!! Sarah let me know if your interested :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts