Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to invest in some winter gear and new gloves. I'd like to try the gear on instead of buying it off the internet. I wanted to see if any of you knew which stores in the bay area or central valley have some of the best selection of women's gear available. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
La Mota Vita is in Emeryville and they are very nice and helpful. I was in there 2 weeks ago.

I am getting ready to purchase leathers and I am going to purchase them from a company called Zooni Leathers, they do custom work and I found them to be the easiest to deal with and extremly knowledgable. They are in San Jose (408) 626-8626

FYI they are custom leathers, I went with them because I wanted something different and personalized :)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
I checked out La Moto Vida a few weeks ago. Nice place. Kind of hard to find, but there's a map and directions on the website.

http://www.lamotovita.com/

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Helimot is another good choice, they are in San Jose. I think also Road Rider I have heard good things about.

G

·
Try to make it to the Motorcycle show in San Mateo Nov. 8-9th. There will be quite a few vendors there with a good bit of clothing you can actually see and try on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts