Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that by the end of November I will be a resident of California. We are moving the whole famn damliy out west.

R

·
0 Posts
Well, John we will miss you.
Hope we can get a few rides in and share a few juice boxes before you head out...... :'(

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think since you are the elder statesman here you should have the.......well......honor?

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
that by the end of November I will be a resident of California. We are moving the whole famn damliy out west.
Where in the Golden State are you ending up?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
you suck. :mad:
oh, by the way, when we all come out for Laguna next year, we will be crashing at your place. Hope they have Sams Club out there, cause you are going to need many juice boxes.
Why the move any ways? :-/

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Moving the kids closer to Grandma. Its not by choice

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Moving the kids closer to Grandma. Its not by choice
I am sure you will make the best of a 365/24/7 riding season ya bastard! While you are out riding around in December, think of me freezing my arse off in -20 weather. Then ask yourself if it was a bad idea to move to CA.... YOU WANT TO ADOPT ME? I dont take up alot of room, and I will do the dishes and take out the trash.... :D

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont think so ;)

Besides Ill need someone to tell me what snow looks like up close. Im mean Ill be able to see the mountains but thats not the same. ;)

R

·
0 Posts
ha that's why I am stuck in Minnesota and not still in Hawaii.....
boy the surf was good.......I wish Grandma lived in SoCal...no wait Hawaii mo betta......mmmmmmm plate lunch.........island girls....
.....sand......rain forest........waterfalls......the mango's.....ehukai....hammerheads....sea turtles..whales.....

http://www.aloha.com/~lifeguards/ehukai.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts