Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
The new Hyper looks AWESOME! I really like it, they've done a great job with that update.

Designer, when you get a chance, let me know what roads you like. I would like to get out to the kettles soon but I don't know many good roads out there.

I think we should request our own Wisconsin Regional page? Who's with me?!
Lets do it. Ill shoot you a text.

To top it off for the day...

My poseur time.

In true ducatisti form.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Crude Run

Hey guys, just a shot of the little group we had that rode the Crud. Around 110 miles total for most of us, with Designer having a long ride home after.
A few Ducs, a sweet brand new Aprillia Touno (with some hard break-in miles lol;D), R1, Bandit, and my bro following up on his ST1300. It was a great day for a ride! Designer, it was great to finally get out and ride with ya!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Today's adventure: 7500 mi service estimate = $692!!! Ouch. That includes belts, plugs, an oil change and $369 labor. Need new tires, too. Dang. This is at Motorcycle Performance in Madison. http://www.motorcycleperf.com/ ****, my dad always used to help me with maintenance. It sucks when your dad/mechanic is gone.

Anyway, does that sound about right?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Need new tires and 7500 mile service in about 3 weeks. $700 is about right for the service. Motounion aka Ducati Milwaukee quoted me $800 to $900 which includes new belts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey there to all you fellow monsters in madison. I have been coming to this forum for a long time and finally decided to sign up. I would love to go for a ride some time with some fellow enthusiasts! I am a new rider. This is my first year. I have a 2001 monster 600 that i bought in february. So far i have put about 3000 miles on her and the mod bug has bitten me hard. Lots of future plans for my little 600 (if anyone knows how to core mufflers i would love to hear from you) i have been in love with monsters since i was a kid and i am very proud to be an owner now. If anyone wants to chat or go for a ride some time just hit me up!

·
Registered
17 Posts
madison

hey hovie,
where in madison do you live? i'm in verona. have you been to qsl for wednesday bike night? last week, i only saw 1 ducati there. we are way underrepresented. lotta harleys.
i could be up for ride or a meetup if the time is right.
later,
robin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im actually in sun prairie. About 30 minutes from verona. I havent been down for a bike night at quaker yet. But that would be fun!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Coring

Hovie,
Check out Ducatisuite.com for coring of mufflers.
The sites a little dated, but the author goes into detail on the coring process.
Enjoy the modding.
Beez

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ive read up on it quite a bit the past couple days. Im still hoping to find someone that knows how to do it though, seeing as how im not the most mechanically inclined person out there :) ive seen videos of the sound it produces though, and wow does it sound nice!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey y'all! I'm a proud new Monster M900 owner and I'll be in Madison this Fall. I live in the Chicago land area but go to school at UW. Anyone gonna be there and riding in September?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm moving to Madison early September I'm always ready to ride. Coming from North Carolina, i am interested to see what the monster scene is like up there

61 - 80 of 80 Posts