·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
17 Posts
madison

hello armstrong82 - i'm in madison too. lemme know if you head out to a bike night around town.
and designer - dang! i just read up on that thread. i saw you a few weeks ago having a chat with a cop on 94. so sorry for the hassle with the ticket and classes, etc.! what a drag! i could see your face as i drove by. you were pacing around next to your bike with your head down. it was a sad sight to see!
i hope your summer improves...
robin

·
Registered
847 Posts
Yeah that was quite disappointing...

But my traffic lawyer thinks we can buy enough time for me to get some points back off my license, and hopefully I wont lose it. I was real lucky that I encountered the only cop in the area who rides a monster. I think that was the only reason why I was not in the back of his car. The worst part was getting nailed by the storm that I was trying to beat.

Lesson learned... just glad I made it home that day.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, tonight is bike night at the Iron Horse Hotel. I'm going down there later with some friends. Thing is, its "Scooter Night" so I'm going to look and snicker more than anything else.

Maybe I'll see some other Ducatis there!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll stop by for sure! It's a lot cooler today too.
Designer, was it you that I met, with the yellow Monster? Someone from the forum came up to me and introduced himself. Just want to make sure!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Oh boy... highschool reunion or riding............ I'll get back to you about sunday, I might be tearing down the front end to put on my new clip ons, we'll see how far I get with that.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sportbike night at the IHH

Admittedly, the reunion was quite fun. Plus we spent the night partying at the IHH. I missed a ride with some buddies though.

It looks like Thursday is Sportbike night at the IHH and my friends who ride not-Ducatis want to go and show off their looks-just-like-the-other-company's-bike bikes. I'll probably go and park the Monster in a corner somewhere and have some pizza. I think we're meeting at 6:30pm downtown if you're interested.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts