Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahh, I feel better already, had the Monster out today, first time in about 4 weeks! It felt soooo good, only a commute to work, but awwww, it was great. People would not believe how good it makes you feel!! I walked into work with a smile on my face, first time in 4 weeks!!! Not to mention " helmet hair" but who cares, the smile makes up for it!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Right on Deb!! I'm very jealous. Been more than 2 months now since I took my girl out. :-[ It's a good thing Jeff's got my rearsets, or I'd be thrashing her around in the gravel at the slightest chance of sun!

G

·
I tried to get out today. But I started to get sick last night. By the time I got to ride it was almost 4 pm. I was feeling like crap and trhe temp started dropping.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Me too, I even managed to find some snow to show you people back east we are suffering too ;D

G

·
Ahh, I walked into work with a smile on my face, first time in 4 weeks!!! Not to mention " helmet hair" but who cares, the smile makes up for it!! ;D ;D ;D
better than "pillow hair" from laying under the covers in bed in a suicidal cabin-fever depression...I finished my clip-on installation on Sat and that got me through for another week. Surflex Clutch install is next weekend...so much sand on our roads I would need knobbies to go for a run...not to mention the mammoth potholes

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It rained here 2 days last week, poured all day twice, so the roads are pretty clear, just at some intersections, ramps and such you gotta watch out for gravel.Getting ready to ride in to work again today!!!.... I'm loving it!!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dennis, I hope you feel better soon, riding always makes you feel better, but don't push it , not feeling well can sometimes be bad for riding!!
I'm glad you like your pipes, you'll like your tail too, once you chop it!!! ;D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts