Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
can't speak to the Rizoma levers, but in general, levers are one of the easiest mods you can do. I'm certainly not mechanically inclined, and I've put ASV's and Pazzo's on two separate bikes without any issues. Takes about 15 min's. Looking at the Rizoma's, they appear to install the same way. Two bolts, and maybe a pin swap.

Bike looks good BTW.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Looks good, I like the stickers. I'm kinda jealous, my wife would never let me bring a bike into the house. She even wants me to put them in storage so I can put my car in the garage. Heck no I need them close at all times, I mean what if I want to change something.

Is that the bottom to the rear seat bag? How do you like that? I've been thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that the bottom to the rear seat bag? How do you like that? I've been thinking of getting one.
Yep that's the (original ducati performance )rear seat bag, I really like it.

I only need to be careful when I mount the monster as the you have to "throw " your leg over it higher now ( or maybe i am just clumsy :) ).. I think its an ideal storage space for a lock or some small items, it also has to side bags which are handy as there is no other storage available on the bike...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts