Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey it's getting a little boring over here....what's up with that....?
are you guys going into hibernation.....?

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Retro's discriminating against me because I'm all covered in fur. Just because some of us have regressive Neanderthal genes doesn't mean we hibernate in the winter. I'm hurt and angered at your ethnic insensitivity Retro. I expecting better from someone living in the People's Republic of Kalifornia. Aren't you required by state law to attend sensitivity brainwashing within 30 days of permanently moving to the state? For shame..... I'm not sure why the government allows people like you to have internet access with all of your hateful and hurtful views. I need to call my psycho-analist now. :'(
Hanns

P.S. Almost rode last night down to the bar. Had too much junk to carry though. It funny, I'm starting to get invited to Black Diamond and 81 winter gatherings now that I have my Duc. I guess they're more open minded than I thought. Cheers!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I don't know what is going on with people... Just seems like we don't have anything that interesting to talk about now that the biking season is over. :'( Oh well... when people start feeling the winter blues... I'm sure that it will pick up again.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
what is black diamond and 81 Hanns?
And yeah Kevin, you better get in line soon. You r governors latest dvd is going to be released next week.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Tony, 81=HA or Hells Angels. We get a fair amount of bikers down at the club, H.A.s, Freemen, some Thermadores, X-Winos, the occasional BPMer, etc. They always behave themselves which is nice since I suspect most of them are carrying concealed. We have way more problems with stupid frat trash than we ever do with bikers. Most of the guys I know are really cool, as long as you ride they really don't care what it is. Couple weeks ago when I had the Duc down a couple of the H.A.s were admiring it and we talked bikes for a while. I also know a bunch of non-Harley riders from working/hanging out at the Triple Rock. I think a lot of the Moto-Mutts hang out there along with about

1 - 6 of 6 Posts