Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is nice, wished I wasn't such a pansie about cold weather riding...anyways, just curious what other people got planned this winter for their bikes? The only thing I got going on is switching up the Levers to CRG or Pazzo's.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Corbin seat, suspension tuning, remove wind shield, clear belt covers, tail chop, bar-end mirrors, might remove side panels, and paint the headlight housing and the pipes black........... i think thats it. for now, anyone have a suspension wrench they wont be using for a bit?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Race Monster...repair crashed body (fiberglass), upgrade brakes, upgrade front suspension, maybe new paint scheme for body.

Honda...turn into '03 repsol/rossi replica. This involves a paint job and graphics kit. I would like some other upgrades like rearsets (stock ones are made for midgets), and a steering damper (hard to keep the front end on the pavement ::) )

I have a yamaha that I need to get running (pit bike) and that's it. All other bikes are gone.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I am just collecting parts to install in spring (S2R1K). So far I have collected a full Arrow exhaust, plate relocation bracket, and a K&N filter.

For the plate bracket I used a template by Mitt and added my own twist (I still need to polish it). Looks cool without the plate attached... (I guess you will be able to see the bracket when they steel my plate again). Photo of bracket posted below

I still need some fancy mirrors, frame sliders, LED blinkers, and a Corbin seat. If anyone has these items for sale, please let me know. Hey, when spring comes, feel free to come help me install the exhaust...

have a great holiday all!

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
OK

I have winter work,,,My BSA 44 Victor needs a head gasket(dont ask).Needs a special doo-dad for the steering head bearing so it will stop backing off.I am running a 80s Suz SP front forks shortened up with 21" tire.Needs a front fender but looks cool without.I will also install a brake light/ run light that I found at a swap meet , its very Brit., looks great.I will also paint bits here and there.

My Ducati ,a 2003 1000 needs nothing,its great the way I got it.

Dan

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I completed my winter Mods. New Pazzo Levers...they're hot hot hot. Changed up the lightbulb, big difference. Shaved the seat and had it recovered by Diamond Interiors...those guys do a great job. Just ordered some new Spider Grips...they'll be here Friday.

Where are you all with yours? Only a few more weeks before we can ride!

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I have almost finished switching parts from my totaled '02 620 :'( to my new '05 620. Parts installed include Ohlins shock and ride height adjuster, renthal sprockets, woodcraft clip-ons, sargent seat, carbon side covers, cycle cat rear-sets, billet clutch slave cylinder, billet fuel cap, carbon sprocket cover, rear wave rotor, new speigler clutch and rear brake lines, fancy pants gold bolt kit :eek:, new front turn signals, painted belt covers, k&n crank case breather, performance plugs and plug wires, and a BMC air filter. [clap] Now I'm mostly just waiting (since December) for my Arrow pipes and then some new rubber. Photo's will be posted then. :eek:

If anyone has any old style 916 style brake and clutch master cylinders for sale I'll buy those also and install them as well. :angel:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gme620 said:
I have almost finished switching parts from my totaled '02 620 :'( to my new '05 620. Parts installed include Ohlins shock and ride height adjuster, renthal sprockets, woodcraft clip-ons, sargent seat, carbon side covers, cycle cat rear-sets, billet clutch slave cylinder, billet fuel cap, carbon sprocket cover, rear wave rotor, new speigler clutch and rear brake lines, fancy pants gold bolt kit :eek:, new front turn signals, painted belt covers, k&n crank case breather, performance plugs and plug wires, and a BMC air filter. [clap] Now I'm mostly just waiting (since December) for my Arrow pipes and then some new rubber. Photo's will be posted then. :eek:

If anyone has any old style 916 style brake and clutch master cylinders for sale I'll buy those also and install them as well. :angel:

Wow, someone's been busy!!! [clap]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts