Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in posting their future winter modifications?
I'm putting together a page in my notebook listing prices, weights, pros vs cons, and so forth. What about you guys?

Mine:

Chrome work
steering damper
mystique paint job
possible swingarm
2nd mirror
fender relocator

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I think all those mods are cool, but we all know you want an S4R. For the price of a new swing arm, install, etc.... you could sell your bike and just get that model.

However, the chrome work and paint job would look bada$$.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dang u goin all out ruben.... why dont u tell us how to grow that money tree u got goin in ur backyard. :)

but i agree w/ jason... think swingarm costs way too much... just upgrade to the s4r. ;)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Swingarm was $800 from swingarm.com. Haven't factored total cost but we'll see. I gotta quench my thirst though.
Ken's working on a black S4R right now. I know it had a sprocket upgrade but he ain't gossiping much! It hurts me that I could only get $5,500 after spending $7,000. I guess I got my money's worth after 4,000 miles.
My money doesn't grow on trees man. I cut up bodyparts remember? The most promising job in todays society.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
that's true. the only thing gauranteed is the sun will rise, people will get sick, people will die. gotta love being in the healthcare industry, eh?

no mods going on over here. my bike is PERFECT in my eyes...

dude, just go for the S4R. smoke us all.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
i agree - S4R for Ruben!

As for myself: some new pipes and mirrors. then, maybe a tail-chop and some clip-ons if i can find the cash.

so is the mocha group getting together this weekend?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts