Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or is this group headed towards its demise?
I've been checking out other groups and these cats are still in motion and it seems like our shyte is runny, diareah status! Can we get a solid dump and let it splash on our A$$?
There's been less exchanges lately from a few, some don't even post. Are cats not feeling MOCHA anymore? :'(
I know it's the winter and all but I thought we were trying to get things established for Chicago/us.
Can you feel me? Exchange with a playa.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hey man, I'm here every day like clock work. It seemed to me that some guys went MIA. I figure if I can't ride, I can still read that other people are. Although I cringed when I saw those pics of the guys bikes covered in snow. :-/ That ain't right.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm right here brotheren, I'm not going anywhere. I can see how people though get depressed discussing bike stuff when it's chained up in the garage. We should discuss rides we want to take next season (distance obviously nothing local).

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm stuck in DC, should have gone to LA and rented a bike. So what's the dealio for next weekend, is it Friday or Saturday? Friday works better for me as I wont be able to make Saturday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its kinda tough reading the groups when my bike is just sitting in my garage. kinda why ive been laying low. i think the group will pick up again once it warms up. but that aint for another 4months. dont worry though, our groups got a bunch of good guys. like ruben said, maybe take this time to organize more and work somethin out w/ a local shop.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No disrespect to anyone but I had to be direct in question. Well it's good to see cats are still in and interested. Next weekend is still on. Friday looks good. I was talking to Val the other day and we were interested in going to the range. Anyone with a FOID wanna roll? I don't care where as long as they have good ventilation.
Although I it's cold I actually still do ride. I'm riding down to SBK Italia Thurs. to get my chain and sprocket installed. It's the 44 tooth (anodized with a spanish-gold color) and the gold chain. After this weekend Dread is going to the farm.
Also there's been a death in my family. My 1996 Suzuki DR350S has passed. I was on 88 going to Dixon when the rod blew. The damn thing couldn't even hack MPH! It almost redlined (8,000RPM)! When I was doing 65MPH at 7,000RPM's, the rear wheel locked up, in Aurora. I pulled the clutch in instantly so it could roll and I pulled over to find oil coming out where the spark plugs are, as well as the opposite side. I ripped the plate off, and left the key in hoping some ******* (no offense) would come by and throw it in the back of his pickup. Found out the next day that it was towed so I dropped of the title and had them destroy it. Looks like I have room for a new one! Did you hear about the new Yamaha W450 and it's hydraulic front wheel drive (after rear wheel slippage)? Looks enticing!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Us crazy cats aren't going anywhere. As long as I have two feet and two arms I'm in (clutching, braking, accelerating,etc...) So the 350 finally died. Why not just get the bmw dual sport :p

So what was the coldest day you took dread out? I can't seem to ride when it's colder then 50... I'm weak.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One morning it was 25 degrees bro! Remember, I leave at 5AM so it's worse then. However, when I get off I appreciate the midday warm up.
Just picked up my rear sprocket/chain from Ken today. I forgot that I purchased one from MCC so I gotta pay for that one too! I guess a spare is good.
Oh, I'm growing the dreadlocks too fellas!

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Im here bro's ihave been busy at both works and getting my new house fixed up so I have not posted for a while. Ruben knows what is goping on with me him and Barbara came out this week to picck up his new bvlade from me, also I need your guys address for a sorta house warming tyhing Michelle is planing on the 20th this month. You are all invited so if your intrested please pm me your full names anfd address so I can get you all directions and invites ok?

Miss this board I have to hit thew sack I am on call for the snow tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts