Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It took me a long time to get my bike. And we had all these great weekends that I shot out of state. Now my photo season is over and I am sitting in this stuff. Its going to be a long winter.
I guess that will give me time to work on mods then. Today I finally got to put my lights and mirrors on. I want a new clutch cover. But with the stock exhaust so quiet, I don't want the clutch louder then the bike......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello, Yes it does. I'm still trying to decide between the S4R and the Tuono. Those mods are nice. Who makes the mirrors and headlight set up you put on your bike? Thank you,
Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lights are from Spareshack. And the mirrors are from CRG. They are the 2" mirrors. I put them on tonight. So I cannot honestly tell you how they work. Hopefully tomorrow I will get out and test them.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Dennis, try to keep the snow of that Duc!!! Those headlights are great!! Hope the snow stays away and you get to go out! Today down here near Phila. it is raining, supposed to rain all day till midnight! No snow tho!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rain turning to snow, here in Buffalo.

Last weekend was awsome. 66 degrees, and every bike around was out for one last ride. Now the monster is up on a stand, hibernating. Winter does suck! I guess I'll have to take the kids sledding and stuff like that. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have an exhaust repair to perform. So I doubt I will get to ride even if its nice. But I will be happy if I get it fixed today and ride Sunday. Sunday is supposed to me nice.

·
Registered
400 Posts
It's raining and 36 degrees. The Monster will be staying in the garage. I'm afraid winter is on it's way. :'(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Systems restored. The exhaust is fixed and I made a new ramp to get into my storage shed. I knocked the cow belly loose while putting the bike in the shed and had a leak. All is well now. Now all I need is a nice day to ride it.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great lights! I was looking for a option like that. They are all $600+. But, those look like the lights from the Buell XB9S. Am I way off?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I had those lights on my monster... had to put the OEM back on after a crash... eventually will have to get some new Sil pipes if I want to get rid of the road rash on my R-hand cannister.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi to all from sunny West Aussie. Snow is something i have never seen.It was about 80 degrees here today and great weather tonight to go for a ride with a few mates.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi to all from sunny West Aussie. Snow is something i have never seen.It was about 80 degrees here today and great weather tonight to go for a ride with a few mates.
Ok, But I have yet to hit a Kangaroo. :eek:

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Petefwa, do you have roadrunners in Western Australia?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
talked to a guy who ran his CBR right through a road-runner... had feathers sticking out of the fairing vents and stuff... got some weird looks when he got into town.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
At a guess when you say roadrunners you mean emus .There are heaps of them in the wild .Its great fun chasing them on a trail bike because they realy are dumber than Wylie E Coyote. P.S I dont have a computer during the week so replies like this can take time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts