I'm all over it! ;D

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Crap!! NY state isnt eligible for the sweepstake

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Ya know, I was downtown yesterday and actually tried to stop in, but the parking around there is horrible!

Ended up just getting on the freeway and heading up to the twisties....

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Yes, it was hard, but my girl cracked the whip and off we went. 8)

G

·
For those who are fretting not having a local shop, you can send a postcard with your info and they will enter you in the contest. I read the official rules :-/ I'm such a geek ::) But..you wouldn't be cool without the mug.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I'm not the kind to preach.. but... I think you should get your Monster tank custom painted.. with a BIG-A$$

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Alex,

So that is one sister with no legs, and a brother who is bed ridden ;D

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha... I'll see what I can do.. hope they don't have a limit on how many a person could pick up or I'd have to keep going back with different disguises.. moustache.. sunglasses...

looks like I'm going to end up with a lot of gourmet coffee..! great christmas gifts!! hehehe...

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
For those of you who need the Ducati 12-step program (and you know who you are), here's what the mug looks like:

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
To my sister with no legs (AllyCat) and my bed-ridden brother (Herb)...

So I finally get a chance to go to the Palo Alto Torrefazione Coffee place to collect the Duc mugs... but much to my dismay, they were all out.. the guy said they ran out a week or so ago.

I guess partially my fault for lagging on this, and partially Starbuck's fault (they're now owned by Starbucks...) for underestimating the ducati following..

DESMOFO has failed his friends... Tonight he will sleep by the ashes. :(

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I am disowning your sorry a** ;D BTW start sleeping in your own bed. You snore :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts