Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I was wondering if this part would fit on a 696 engine. Ducati says it’s for the 1100 monster but I have the feeling both engines are physically identical. So since they look the same (or almost the same), I was wondering if anyone has installed it already or if anyone knows if it would fit on the small engine.

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it will
Niceeeee… Thanks for the answer Chupa. Do you know that it fits or do you assume? Excuse me for asking again but I wouldn’t really like to save up (an important amount of money) and order it, only to find out that it is too big.

Thanks in advance for your time ;)

Do you want to sell the original by any chance?
Well as long as this one fits, sure why not. The only thing is that it will take some time till I replace it, since there are some other mods I plan to do first (probably more than six months).

Thanks for the quick reply guys.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi guys.

I was wondering if this part would fit on a 696 engine. Ducati says it’s for the 1100 monster but I have the feeling both engines are physically identical. So since they look the same (or almost the same), I was wondering if anyone has installed it already or if anyone knows if it would fit on the small engine.

Cheers
Check the original part numbers on the bikes to see if they're the same...

http://www.store.commoto.com/parts-ordering.php

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Thats a magnesium alternator cover, it will fit all air cooled bikes, the cases have not changed in this area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts