Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

New one for me, turn signal indicator in dashboard starts blinkling when I turn off the engine?

Three slow blinks and then about 7 fast ones.

Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
My S4R has gone through two occurances of a similar nature, right indicator would blink 5 times when turning off the key, it fixed itself after a while.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My S4R has gone through two occurances of a similar nature, right indicator would blink 5 times when turning off the key, it fixed itself after a while.
Do yo run a PC or TFI controller?

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
No, but I had a PC when it first did it, cured itself. It recently did it after I had the gauges apart, again it fixed itself.

I would recommend you take off your gauges, bring them inside and warm them up for a day or so, this will drive out any moisture that may be inside, which I belive may be the source of your problem. Spray the connector with WD40 or some othe moisture displacing fluid.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, but I had a PC when it first did it, cured itself. It recently did it after I had the gauges apart, again it fixed itself.

I would recommend you take off your gauges, bring them inside and warm them up for a day or so, this will drive out any moisture that may be inside, which I belive may be the source of your problem. Spray the connector with WD40 or some othe moisture displacing fluid.
I'll try taking off the gauges and drying them out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts