Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after months of talking about it, the wife and I finally arrived in the Willimington NC area on the 16th of Dec. We have moved into the new house and emptied most of the boxes and had a chance to breath. We spent several hours watching the ocean from the beach. it's hard to believe it is the same one that we watched in CT. I road my monster on the 31st, it is usualy winterized by now. and not one person has flipped me off while driving. i think this might have been a good idea.

So i guess i can be added to the M-Roc roster and hope to hook up for one of the rides in the mountains.

Dave

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome! Just what we needed, another David with a Monster! You will have to join us on a ride before to long, I don't think winter will ever come.

David

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
And they all posted consectutively on this thread!!!

I make trips to Wilmington a lot as I have family there. I have yet to take the bike, since my wife and I take the trips, and they last at least a week. Its hard to travel for a week and carry 2 peoples lugage as well. :)

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I am from Wilmington, great town. Me and my Duc are in Charlotte. I head back down there about once a month or so, and take out my dads 916. Let me know if you ever what to ride.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unsung said:
I'm near Havelock. Drop me a line when you are out riding and I'll be happy to join you.
I'm actually in Hampstead NC so Jaxsonville is Half wayish. I was out yesterday for a while checking things out. This not working thing is pretty cool. (don't tell the wife.)

Unsung- Where do you take yours for service? Local or do you take it to a dealer inland? I stopped at a local guy that had a ducati sign out front but he was not willing to even discuss service. I guess he was to busy puting big tires on metric cruisers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts