Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel good today and I'm gonna use tomrrow as a gauge if I should ride sunday which is supposed to be nice out. I'd like to go somewhere in Pa with some twisty whoopdee whoops.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Re: Who's riding where Sunday?

I'll be out but I'm only going to do some shorter runs (two hours or so) closer to home. By all means you're welcome by and I'd even feed you but like Knight once said I'm practically in Canada, so I don't expect visitors.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

lol @ being in Canada! I plan on coming up your way but when i'm defintely feeling my best, I'm not even sure if I'm alright just yet.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

lethe said:
I'll be out but I'm only going to do some shorter runs (two hours or so) closer to home. By all means you're welcome by and I'd even feed you but like Knight once said I'm practically in Canada, so I don't expect visitors.
God knows :angel:...I may try to put "Canada" on Sunday schedule('cause I like to go new places), so beware Mike, [cheeky]

let you know by sat. evening if thats going to happen, any TAKERS?

cheers, >:D

·
Registered
2,086 Posts

greg mo said:
God knows :angel:...I may try to put "Canada" on Sunday schedule('cause I like to go new places), so beware Mike, [cheeky]

let you know by sat. evening if thats going to happend, any TAKERS?

cheers, >:D
Let me know, my wife can throw some food together. You like wings?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

lethe said:
Let me know, my wife can throw some food together. You like wings?
i like everything ;D just throw at me eggplant or a wing and I'll be fine, so no worries ;)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

Where abouts? I'm looking to ride anywhere besides rt. 73 or I95. [laugh]

·
Registered
541 Posts
A non moving Duc is a sad sad thing to behold, it will be a completely different bike in a month though ;).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Mdriver said:
I'll be riding from Medford, NJ to Edison, NJ. Anyone know a better way then rt 130?
I work right on 130 and plan to ride in tomorrow(hrs 12-5). Stop by on your way to Edison if you want for a quick meet-n-greet.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I'm planing to go to Pocono for a ride tomorrow, visit Lethe. anyone wants to join?

have feeling many great roads up there >:D

will leave Easton around 12:30 PM pm me if you in!

RIDE SAFE EVERYBODY [thumbsup]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.